Grilled Chicken Thighs
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon
- 1.5 tbsp Smoky Savage
- 1.5 tbsp Herb Supreme
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp red vinegar
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- pinch salt and pepper
- Whisk together Smoky Savage, HerbSupreme, mustard, vinegar, garlic and squeezed lemon
- Put chicken and mixture in largeziplock bag. Seal bag and shake for even coat. Refrigerate for 3 hours
- Lightly oil grates and preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Place chicken skin down for 4-5 minutes until evenly browned (lidclosed).
- Turn and grill for 4-5 minutes untilevenly browned (lid closed).
- Reduce heat to medium and grill for 10-12minutes (or indirect heat side). Insert thermometer in thickest part of thighto ensure that its cooked through (170 degrees).
- Serve with desired side. Suggest;asparagus, fried rice, grilled potatoes, or mixed vegetables.