Funky Jerk Wings
- 2-3 pound of chicken wings or drumettes.
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup FUNKY JERK
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Pourmarinade over chicken and toss to coat completely. Cover the bowl with plasticwrap and marinate for up to 8 hours.
- Place chicken wings on prepared bakingsheet and reserve marinade for basting.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutesat 450 F.
- Brush 1/2 the reserved marinade on tochicken and turn wings over. Bake for 15 minutes. Repeat this process on otherside for an additional 10-15 minutes, until caramelized.
For DRY RUB. Pour boiling water on wings to tighten skin. Let sit for 1 minute. Pat dry and pour a drizzle of lime juice over wings and toss to coat. Add Funky Jerk and 2 Tbsp of oil and let marinate for 30 minutes. Cook at 350F for 35 minutes and 450 F for 10-15 minutes until crispy.