- 1 ½ lb Boneless chicken thighs (chicken breast opt).
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- ½ cup sliced Cilantro
- 2 tbsp sea salt
- ¼ cup Fire Ghost
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 lime
- Preheatthe oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat alarge oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the fireghost, add in the chicken. Brown the chicken on both sides, about 2 minutes perside. Cover the skillet and place it in the oven, roasting for 20 minutes.
- For PicoDe Gallo, combine the diced onion, jalapeno, tomatoes and cilantro in a bowlwith the juice of the lime. Add a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Shredmeat and transfer the spiced chicken back to the pan with the juices and tossit well, incorporating the juice. Squeeze lime on top. Enjoy.
Optional Pico De Gallo:
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground cumin, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste